Terms and Conditions of Use – GMH Gruppe
Conditions of Use
- This website is subject to the following Conditions of Use which, for the purposes of the relationship between yourself - as website user - and the provider, are deemed to be agreed and binding whenever you use this website. All content and offers of the website are conceptualised solely for use vis-à-vis companies (business-to-business), they do not apply vis-à-vis consumers. "Consumer" is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot predominantly be attributed either to their commercial or to their freelance professional activities.
- If special conditions for individual uses of this website deviate from the following Conditions of Use, express attention will be drawn to this on the website at the appropriate point. The special conditions of use then apply in each individual case.
- We reserve the right to amend, supplement or abbreviate our website, to shut down it down completely at anytime. Additionally, we are not able to provide a guarantee that the content of our website is suitable for the user and his purposes.
- We make the content launched on this website available to our customers and other interested parties for purposes of general information. This website is created on the basis of the EU GDPR. We do not accept any liability concerning our website being suitable, usable or legally permissible for users from other countries. The content of this website does not constitute an offer to conclude a contract or represent any form of consultancy.
- The website contains all types of data and information which are protected by trademark and/or copyright in favour of the provider or, in individual cases, also in favour of a third party.
It is therefore not permitted to download, reproduce or distribute the website, either in its entirety or as individual parts.
Technical reproduction for purposes of browsing as well as making a permanent copy solely for personal use, in contrast, are permissible.
- Unless otherwise contractually agreed, you are granted the non-transferable right to download released content for personal use on your computer and to print this to facilitate reading of the content. Reproduction is only permitted for intended use and backup of data. Any other further use, processing, reproduction, passing on to third parties or other distribution of the content is not permitted. This applies to content as a digital file as well as printed format. Printed content is not to be scanned in order to obtain a digital format for the purpose of passing on the content. The content is also not to be made accessible to the general public, especially via the internet.
- It is permitted to create a link to this website provided the link only serves as a reference. The provider reserves the right to withdraw such permission at any time. It is not permitted to frame this website.
- The provider assumes liability for the content of his website in accordance with statutory provisions. We have compiled the information included on this website carefully and will take care to monitor it continuously. Nevertheless, we accept no responsibility for the correctness, timeliness, completeness and continuous availability of our content. We only issue binding information, advice, recommendations and statements within the context of individual communication. References and links to websites of third parties does not mean that the provider adopts the content of the reference or link as his own. Any content of such sites does not establish a responsibility of the provider for the data and information contained there unless the provider is aware of the content and it is technically possible and feasible to prevent the use of the links in the case of illegal content. The provider has no influence on the content of such links. The provider is not liable for unlawful, erroneous or incomplete content, nor for damages of any kind, arising as a result of the content of the links.
- The place of jurisdiction, if the user is a business person, is the registered offices of the provider. The jurisdiction of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively, without the possibility of recourse to the choice-of-law provisions. The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods (CISG) are excluded.
- The provider reserves the right to change these Conditions of Use from time to time, and to amend them in line with technical and legal developments. Registered users will be informed specifically of any change. In the event of individual regulations of these Conditions of Use being ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining regulations - individually and overall - shall remain intact.
Valid January 2018