Our production is totally orientated around complex core-intensive components for the automotive industry and mechanical engineering in general. It covers, among other items, cylinder heads, exhaust systems, turbocharger casings, water pumps, along with axle and gearbox parts, all of which are supplied either in as-cast condition, ready machined, or fully assembled and ready for installation.
Welcome to Harz Guss Zorge GmbH!
Harz Guss Zorge produces complex components, finish-machined and assembled precisely to our customers' specifications if required, for engines, utility vehicles, agricultural machinery, cooling, compressor, drive and propulsion systems.
Our special strength: top technology for demanding users of castings, available in a large range of materials. These capabilities have made us an important development partner for renowned industrial companies around the entire globe.
|File name||File size|
|Harz Guss Zorge Lloyds Register||418,62 KB||Download|
|File name||File size|
|Harz Guss Zorge General Terms and Conditions of Purchase||95,52 KB||Download|
Competence in Iron Castings
Our range of materials extends from all grey and ductile cast iron grades in accordance with DIN EN 1561 and DIN EN 1563 up to special alloys in conformity to our customers' specifications. The production spectrum is rounded off by even more high-quality materials, such as EN-GJV, EN-GJS-XSiMo and Ni-Resist alloys.
We attach special importance to advisory services tailor-made for the individual customer – ranging from component design, via materials selection and machining, up to and including the installation of ready-to-run components. Simulation tools and 3D printing technologies assist at all stages of the process, in order that the shortest possible lead times can be achieved for design, tooling up and prototyping, right up to readiness for series production of the components. These benefits have made us a valued development partner for our customers in the automotive and mechanical engineering industries.
Our location movie
Our processes and production facilities
Our targets: meeting maximum demands + highest quality
- Preparation of CAD designs in various formats
- Generation of CAM data
- Simultaneous Engineering
- Rapid Prototyping / 3D printing of cores for production of prototypes
- Model Engineering and modelling
- Fully automated robot-assisted core handling
- Assembly of high-complexity core packages
- Primary melting facility: one hot-blast cupola furnace, throughput 25 t/h
- Secondary melt treatment in four induction crucible furnaces, capacity 8t to 17t
- Preparation of ductile and compacted graphite iron alloys in two magnesium wire-treatment stations
- Fully automated moulding line
- Type HWS, 850 x 700 x 250/350
- 200 moulds/h
- Flexible cooling and shake-out line / Cooling time: 3.5 h to 5h
- Two fully automated casting machines, teeming ladle capacity 1t
- Type HWS / MECANA
- Metal stream inoculation
- Blasting in hook shot blast and continuous-feed blasting machines
- Blasting robots
- Manual blasting chambers
- Separator and sorting belts
- Automatic grinding and fettling using CNC grinding robots
- Fully automated painting and primering system, using both dip and spray methods
- By qualified partner companies
- Turning, milling, assembly/installation and final tightness testing
Your contacts in Management
Your contacts in Human Resources
How to find us
We look forward to welcoming you. Find the best route to Harz Guss Zorge GmbH here.Plan your journey
Harz Guss Zorge GmbH
Walkenrieder Straße 32